Management Accounting and Cost Control (MACC)
Basic system for Management Accounting & Cost Control. The modules here include the basic applications such as General Accounting, Payroll, Costing…
Main Features of MACC
- All products run under Windows environment.
- All Modules have been developed using ORACLE Tools and ORACLE RDBMS as the Database engine.
- All products are web enabled.
- All modules integrate with each other for optimum system control and accuracy and to eliminate any need for re-entry or duplication of data.
- The use of ORACLE ensures :
- A very Reliable and powerful database
- System transparency and transportability over a very wide range of platforms. This means the same system can run under Windows, Unix, from HP or IBM or Sun and on IBM mainframes.
- The scalability of the data base allows it to start with a single user and upgrade to any number of users running a multi processor environment using Terabytes of data.All systems are modular and additional modules can be added later on, as and when needed.Systems are open to adaptation or personalization to fit specific customer needs.
- Systems output can be directed to other popular Tools or data formats such:
- As MS Excel, HTML, TXT,…
- Since Oracle is the most widely used database worldwide the Oracle Database and Systems can be accessed by a wide variety of popular tools for user defined inquiry and reporting (MS Access, MS Excel, Crystal Reports, Discoverer…).
- Two way communications can be established with Microsoft SQL Server Database to ensure online interfacing with other applications.
Payroll, HR & Attendance system clients using MACC
- International Medical Corps (Ngo)
- Medgulf Insurance
- Medivisa Tpa
- Movenpik Hotel
- Ramada Hotel
- Radisson Hotel
- Metropolitan Palace Hotel (Hilton)
- Maison Elie Saab
- Kurban Travel Group
- World Vision Lebanon (Ngo)
- Al-mashrek Insurnace
- International Rescue Committee (Ngo)